CEO Roundtable (press and invited guests only)
At electronica 2018, CEOs of leading economic figures discussed a current topic in the electronics industry, too.
The CEO Round Table is one of the trade fair highlights and took place in 2018 in a new format with selected invited guests (C-level, on invitation only) and international press representatives.
|Review of the CEO Roundtable 2018|
|Topic:||Funding AI and subjecting it to regulations: Paradox or necessity? Implications of the approaches of the EU, the USA and China|
|When:||13. November 2018, from 13:00 to 14:00|
|Where:||Restaurant Seeblick, Messe München, Entrance West, First Floor|
electronica CEO Roundtable 2018
As moderator Prof. Dr. Michael Dowling, Chair Innovation and Technology Management; Faculty of Business, Economics, Information Systems & Real Estate, University of Regensburg accompanied the discussion.
- Jean-Marc Chery, President & CEO, STMicroelectronics
- Dr. Reinhard Ploss, CEO, Infineon Technologies
- Kurt Sievers, President, NXP Semiconductors
- Dr. Dean Ding/Xianfeng Ding, CTO, IoT Unit, Alibaba
- Dr. Walden C. Rhines, President andCEO, Mentor Graphics
- Alexander Kocher, President Automotive Business Segment and Managing Director, Elektrobit