CEO Roundtable (press and invited guests only)
At electronica 2018, CEOs of leading economic figures will be discussing a current topic in the electronics industry, too.
The CEO Round Table is one of the trade fair highlights and will take place this year in a new format with selected invited guests (C-level, on invitation only) and international press representatives. The discussion will be held in English.
|electronica CEO Roundtable 2018|
|Topic:||Funding AI and subjecting it to regulations: Paradox or necessity? Implications of the approaches of the EU, the USA and China|
|When:|| 13. November 2018
from 13 to 14 o'clock
|Where:||Restaurant Seeblick, Messe München, Entrance West, First Floor|
As moderator Prof. Dr. Michael Dowling, Chair Innovation and Technology Management; Faculty of Business, Economics, Information Systems & Real Estate, University of Regensburg will accompany the discussion.
- Jean-Marc Chery, President & CEO, STMicroelectronics
- Dr. Reinhard Ploss, President & CEO, Infineon Technologies
- Rick Clemmer, President & CEO, NXP Semiconductors
- Dr. Dean Ding/Xianfeng Ding, CTO, IoT Unit, Alibaba
- Dr. Walden C. Rhines, President andCEO, Mentor Graphics
- Alexander Kocher, President Automotive Business Segment and Managing Director, Elektrobit