electronica Automotive—Exhibition concept based on three strong pillars
The Automotive segment is oriented to electronica's three-pillar concept. It consists of the exhibition itself, the Automotive Forum and the electronica Automotive Conference. As a result, it allows visitors to gather in-depth information about trends, products, technologies and markets in the Automotive sector.
The exhibition sector
Suppliers in several electronica sectors present solutions that are also used in the automotive industry. However, the Automotive exhibition sector features companies that are primarily suppliers in the automotive industry. Their exhibits include solutions, products and services that are related to automotive electronics. Among other things, that includes the following:
- Optimizing combustion engines with regard to exhaust-gas treatment
- Networking electronic systems in the automobile
- Flexible PCBs in the power-train and safety sector
- Electronics as part of mechatronic systems or high-voltage contacting
In addition, the topic of Electromobility will primarily be in the Automotive sector. Our exhibitor database allows you to search for exhibitors that supply products for this application sector by activating the "Electromobility" filter.
The Automotive exhibition sector at electronica 2016:
- 1,038 companies
- Approximately 20,000 visitors (27 percent of all electronica visitors)
- 94 percent of visitors gave the sector a rating of good to excellent.
The electronica Automotive Conference gives the industry an important platform for gathering information about trends and strategies and exchanging ideas and information. Its participants include a number of prominent decision-makers and experts in the automotive industry. Other well-known market players include suppliers (Tier 1 to 3), OEMs, component manufacturers and software developers. The conference's attendees represent both the management and technology levels.
The conference at electronica 2016:
- More than 228 participants from 21 countries
- More than 18 lectures and panel discussions
- 93 percent of participants gave the conference a rating of good to excellent.
The Automotive Forum revolves around the transfer of knowledge in every sense of the word. Located in the middle of the exhibition hall, it allows you to find out what is moving the automotive-electronics industry in lectures and panel discussions on all four days of the fair. Attending all electronica forum events is included in the price of admission.
The forum at electronica 2016:
- More than 1,400 participants
- Nearly 40 lectures
- 93 percent of visitors gave the forum a rating of good to excellent.