Vouchers for one-day tickets
We can provide you an unlimited number of free vouchers for one-day tickets to electronica—at no cost to you!
The success of your appearance at the trade fair is dictated by how well your invitation market-ing works. electronica works hard to ensure the right visitors come to the trade fair. However, you know your customers and target groups best, so you are best placed to issue invitations to maximum effect and without wasting resources. The sooner the better. Ideally, this will be done via a variety of channels.
What are the advantages offered by one-day tickets for exhibitors?
More qualified contacts at the trade fair
Vouchers for your customers as a token of your appreciation
Ability to monitor success
Calculable costs through the voucher coverage of electronica
Efficient and appreciated: vouchers for one-day tickets
You order a certain number of vouchers (online and print). These entitle to visit the fair for one day.
At electronica you benefit from the voucher coverage. This can be used to calculate the costs for your invitation campaign. All main exhibitors and exhibitors at a joint stand pay for no more than three redeemed vouchers per square meter of rented exhibition space. Fees for co-exhibitor are based on the amount of space booked by the main exhibitor.
To use the online vouchers—quickly and at no additional cost—we recommend you take the following steps:
- You will receive an Excel file containing voucher numbers. You can easily integrate these voucher numbers into specific invitation letters and send them as e-mails.
- The next step is to prepare an address file for your target group, containing all the cus-tomers and trading partners that you would like to see at the trade fair. These could be existing customers, former customers, or potential new customers. Not to mention dis-seminators (e.g., bloggers) and representatives of the press, of course. Assign one voucher number to each dataset.
- Then design your invitation letter using our prepared sample letters, which you can personalize with your own stand number and contact person. It's important to include a list of the customer's benefits here too. Tell them what fields, products, services, etc., you offer, and what the benefit to them will be.
- Your customers can convert their vouchers quickly and easily into tickets online with electronica’s ticket registration option. The ticket can then be printed straight away as a Print@home ticket.
- After the trade fair, you can easily obtain on request a detailed list of which numbers were used as tickets.
Multi-channel communication mix
Tell your customers where they can find you at the trade fair—and when and where the trade fair is taking place. We recommend the following mix of information:
- E-Mail signature: refer on every e-mail to the hall and stand number at electronica.
- Advertisements: publicize your appearance at the trade fair in your print and online advertising.
- PR and newsletter: draw attention to electronica and your presence there in press releases and in your newsletters.
- Social media: your social media channels are ideal forums for making people aware of electronica and your stand there.
- Banner: we will happily provide banners that you can use on your website or other online media.