electronica embedded—Exhibition concept based on three strong pillars
The electronica concept consists of three pillars. The embedded segment is broken down the same way—i.e. into the exhibition, the Embedded Forum and the Embedded Platforms Conference. That allows you to gather comprehensive information about the trends, products, technologies and markets in the embedded sector.
The exhibition sector
Generally speaking, solutions for the embedded sector can be found in a variety of the fair's segments. However, this exhibition segment revolves around suppliers that focus on embedded solutions. Among other things, their exhibits include products and services in the following fields:
- Industry PCs
- Industrial control units
- Calculation, analysis and simulation tools
- Software debugging solutions
- Complete development tools for microcontrollers
The exhibition sector at electronica 2014:
- 323 companies with embedded products and services
- Some 24,900 visitors in the electronica Embedded sector (34 percent of all electronica visitors)
- 96 percent of visitors gave the sector a rating of good to excellent.
The Embedded Platforms Conference is a communication platform for suppliers of components, tools, software and solutions. On the one hand, it focuses on the requirements and challenges facing embedded platforms now and in the future. On the other, it presents solution modules that are available now and that will be available in the future.
The Embedded Platforms Conference in 2016:
- More than 218 participants from 25 countries
- More than 31 lectures and concluding discussions
- 97 percent of visitors gave the conference a rating of good to excellent
The Embedded Forum is located in the middle of the exhibition hall. Lectures and panel discussions take place here on a regular basis on all four days of the fair. This allows visitors to expand their knowledge about the latest developments that pertain to embedded systems. Attending all electronica Forum events is included in the price of admission.
The Embedded Forum in 2014:
- More than 1,800 participants
- Some 30 lectures
- 95 percent of visitors gave the forum a rating of good to excellent