Free WiFi at electronica
Messe München offers visitors attending electronica free wireless Internet access (WiFi) at the trade-fair center.
Free WiFi access is available for all parallel events, conferences, special events and forums that are held in the exhibition halls, entrances and the Atrium. Provisions for events at the ICM may vary.
Availability of free WiFi service at Messe München depends on which halls, entrances and adjacent Atrium areas are being used for the fair. Bandwidth is up to 1.5 Mbit/sec. Please keep in mind that reception quality and availability can be detrimentally affected by structures, exhibits and other sources of interference in the halls and cannot be guaranteed. Download volume is limited to 50 MB per user per day.
To use this service, you need a WiFi-capable mobile telephone.
Using the WiFi at the trade-fair center works like this:
- Switch on the WiFi function on your terminal device.
- Search for wireless networks and connect to the “messeWifi” network.
- Start your Internet browser.
- Enter any Internet address.
- The WiFi's free portal page will appear on screen.
- Once you have accepted the General Terms and Conditions, you may access the Internet.
- You only need to register once during the entire fair.